THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I want one
    4f207bcb3cc188d6ff509fe083bcaca8.jpg
    I would also like a wall mounted adjustable hook system. Oh, you meant the gun.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Morning folks!

My neighbor said that schools canceled for the day due to a flood of bomb threats. Apparently, 35 school districts were threatened
    Our kids school was on the list. They closed and had a mandatory e-learning day. Around noon we got a message that LPD had cleared the building. I heard on the radio that the threat was translated from Arabic and urged the schools to give praise to Allah “on their last day”. So not just your usual prank. Homeland Security has also been involved. That’s all I know so far.

Edit: News also said the bomb threat said it was at one school but did not say which on the list that was threatened.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Our kids school was on the list. They closed and had a mandatory e-learning day. Around noon we got a message that LPD had cleared the building. I heard on the radio that the treat was translated from Arabic and urged the schools to give praise to Allah “on their last day”. So not just your usual prank. Homeland Security has also been involved. That’s all I know so far.

Edit: News also said the bomb threat said it was at one school but did not say which on the list that was threatened.
    That said, with online translators, wouldn't be that hard to spoof such a message, if one wanted to. Not saying it wasn't a real such threat, but wouldn't be difficult to have faked it either.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That said, with online translators, wouldn't be that hard to spoof such a message, if one wanted to. Not saying it wasn't a real such threat, but wouldn't be difficult to have faked it either.
    Down here in Texas, the cartels have been known to call in fake threats to tie up the police so they can move their products.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom