• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning CZ friends, getting ready to shower and heading north to the Indy Compound to pick up a P-07 and drop off a 97 to the leader of the basement meetings!psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm getting ready to head out to MCFG in a bit. Love the early morning range trips. Don't love the cold that this one comes with though, but once I start shooting, the cold disappears. The downside is that it comes back as I'm trying to pick brass out of the leaves, but who cares. There will be the afterglow of shooting a couple of nice 1911s to keep me warm today.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I sent an email to CDI Sales about the compact I received last night. It really frustrates me that they listed it as an alloy frame and it was steel. I accepted the transfer and gave them positive feedback on GB but thought I needed to express my disappointment and frustration to them. I'm sure it will be for naught but at least I got it off my chest.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I sent an email to CDI Sales about the compact I received last night. It really frustrates me that they listed it as an alloy frame and it was steel. I accepted the transfer and gave them positive feedback on GB but thought I needed to express my disappointment and frustration to them. I'm sure it will be for naught but at least I got it off my chest.
    With as much business as you've done with them, I'd be surprised if the owner didn't pay you a personal visit to apologize.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm getting ready to head out to MCFG in a bit. Love the early morning range trips. Don't love the cold that this one comes with though, but once I start shooting, the cold disappears. The downside is that it comes back as I'm trying to pick brass out of the leaves, but who cares. There will be the afterglow of shooting a couple of nice 1911s to keep me warm today.

Enjoy Tim! Sounds like fun ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom