88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    CZ 1911 and Dan Wesson 1911

I'm at about 1300 rounds through my CZ 1911 with zero failures. Love that gun more with every round fired.

Oh crap, this is one of my grail guns. I must look away and quickly.

Holy cow, the stars are trying to run me broke this season. Must stay strong...

Heck, I do security for a living and I'm still bad about this... :ugh:

On the first of the month when I am paying bills online I play a really fun game I call "can dumbass remember any of the passwords?"

BTW, spoiler alert, dumbass cannot remember any of the passwords. ;)

You guys should do what I do and write them down on a sticky note and put it under your keyboard. NOBODY would think to look under a keyboard. Here's another tip: Write the word 'Password' on the sticky note so you won't forget what it is.

Sadly, I saw many instances of that on a recent security sweep I participated in at work.

Amazing how an old clock can sit idle for who knows how many years, add a little oil and she starts right back up again. Try that with your digital clocks.

When they come out with digital clock lube, I'll use it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Took five guns to the range for function checks. Ran though 240 rounds with no failures. The newly upgraded T&T gun is very nice and very accurate. Omaha's new TFX sights are right on. The Reject went through 50 rounds without a hiccup for the first time. The BD hasn't been shot as much as I had thought. But, it's also very nice and should clean up very well. Of course my satin nickel compact was, as always, the belle of the ball. Man these guns are fun to shoot.

Big thanks to the Wizard who keeps churning out gems, fixing all the issues and tightens and tunes to perfection. They don't call him the Wizard for nothing. :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats CM! I was seriously thinking about that one. Glad that decision is not mine to make any longer.

Sounds like a great range trip BA! It's been a while since I've shot my cajunized compact. It's on TDY with my son right now and may be for a while longer. On the bright side, the K2 should be coming home this weekend. I have not laid eyes on that big boy since August at least. Winter seems like a good time to have a K2. I like lots of big bullets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom