88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning CZ'ers! :coffee:

Could use a little prayer this morning, my mom passed away at 4:45 this morning..
    My condolences Chris. January is a tough time of the year for anyone that's ailing. All of the deaths in our family over the last 20 years have been in January or February. Prayers sent.

Lately my enthusiasm for shooting is mirroring the temperature.
    I know what you mean BA. Normally, I'm up for shooting no matter the weather but I didn't even think of shooting this morning. It's one of the few Friday's I've missed in years.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I wonder if that would clean up with a good bead blasting? It really depends on the deal though. If it's a good deal on a P01, then cool. Otherwise, Greg might be on to something with suggesting sending her home.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The damage to the frame is just to much.

I wonder if that would clean up with a good bead blasting? It really depends on the deal though. If it's a good deal on a P01, then cool. Otherwise, Greg might be on to something with suggesting sending her home.

That's alloy frame right? Like 88 said, I'd bead blast that frame and rock it. Might do the sights and cerakote the slide.

Once it is bead blasted and cerakoted you will never know the difference. I really don't care that much about appearances anyway. I want them to shoot great. If they look good that's just a bonus.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Nice try, BA.... But you're gonna have to try harder than that to get in my pants. That P07 ain't stock and it comes with a Kadet kit. :):

Not really interested in a P07 or a kadet kit. You could probably make some quick coin selling the Kadet as they have been in short supply for a year or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom