• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Very nice CM. Someday I'd like to have a nice 308 bolt gun with good glass to reach out and touch some stuff. I have one with my name on it, just have to pay for it.... Ruger m77 topped with Leupold glass that my sea dad has been trying to get me to buy for a couple years.. Giving me a hell of a deal on it, just gotta come up with the spare cash, which with SQUIRREL! who knows when that'll happen...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Picked it up this morning. Put my new Vortex on it and the by-pod.......:drool:

Sweeeeet! So, does the scout go on the block now?

I picked up the three lowers today. I need to start buying lower kits now. USDS is supposed to get some in on Monday, so I'll have to grab at least one. My .300 Blackout upper should be here Monday too. I really need to focus on Christmas shopping for the family instead of for myself though. Time's a running out.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweeeeet! So, does the scout go on the block now?

I picked up the three lowers today. I need to start buying lower kits now. USDS is supposed to get some in on Monday, so I'll have to grab at least one. My .300 Blackout upper should be here Monday too. I really need to focus on Christmas shopping for the family instead of for myself though. Time's a running out.
    He's already listed it.

I remember hearing somewhere, help yourself before others. It may have been on an airplane, but seems like a good philosophy. :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    He's already listed it.

I remember hearing somewhere, help yourself before others. It may have been on an airplane, but seems like a good philosophy. :):

I could alway show up on Christmas morning with a newly built AR and tell them all that "My gift to you is a well protected existance". I wonder how that would fly? :):

Found CM's post: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns-rifles-shotguns/400821-ruger-scout.html#post6244900

That's a smoking good deal at $600 with spare mags. I paid over $800 for mine and would not let it go for less than $700.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I could alway show up on Christmas morning with a newly built AR and tell them all that "My gift to you is a well protected existance". I wonder how that would fly? :):

Found CM's post: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns-rifles-shotguns/400821-ruger-scout.html#post6244900

That's a smoking good deal at $600 with spare mags. I paid over $800 for mine and would not let it go for less than $700.

I got a smoking deal when I bought it. Priced to sell as I am picking up the TRP that "Butt Head"......er...I mean Rusty linked in last night. I am weak. I need help....I need more guns..............1911's AnonoMouse is meeting this coming Monday. I will be thwer.........:)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I got a smoking deal when I bought it. Priced to sell as I am picking up the TRP that "Butt Head"......er...I mean Rusty linked in last night. I am weak. I need help....I need more guns..............1911's AnonoMouse is meeting this coming Monday. I will be thwer.........:)
    Hey I resemble that remark! I may show up for that meeting, the 1911 sickness is in full swing for me right now.... Will defiantly be adding at least one maybe two next year.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

That CM, where does he get all those wonderful toys! :cool:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Damn you CM, that Scout is downright sexy. I handled one of those at the LGS that I bought my American from. That's damn near the equivalent of the M1A Socom 16" or Scout Squad 18" that I have been looking at, but in a bolt gun platform. You got the original rail and rear sight for it? :)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Damn you CM, that Scout is downright sexy. I handled one of those at the LGS that I bought my American from. That's damn near the equivalent of the M1A Socom 16" or Scout Squad 18" that I have been looking at, but in a bolt gun platform. You got the original rail and rear sight for it? :)
    The PLAN!!!! Stick to the PLAN!!!!

psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

It did not come with those. I do have a full length rail (aftermarket) for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom