Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ah, I love INGO. Met someone the other day who was kind enough to bring me a couple bottles of the DW rail lube and a couple bottles of their duty coat surface protectant. All free. Just now he PM'd to ask if I wanted to buy some .45 for a good price. What would I do without this place? :dunno:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ah, I love INGO. Met someone the other day who was kind enough to bring me a couple bottles of the DW rail lube and a couple bottles of their duty coat surface protectant. All free. Just now he PM'd to ask if I wanted to buy some .45 for a good price. What would I do without this place? :dunno:
    ..... I love dirty talk in the morning!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    On that note, I'm out to put up Christmas lights, and then I have to go in to work early.

See you tomorrow. Wait, tomorrow's Thursday. Ummmm, on the other hand, I may be busy tomorrow and won't see you until Friday. ;)

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I'm more worried about what could happen with the upcoming presidential election. I think this "panic" due to the terror crap the media is pushing will roll over quickly. People are too numb to it since it seems to come up every month or two. The people that will panic buy from that type of stuff are already stocked up from last months "scare." What's happening right now is just holiday buying.

With the run starting due to the use of the word terror in the media do not wait. Just do it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm more worried about what could happen with the upcoming presidential election. I think this "panic" due to the terror crap the media is pushing will roll over quickly. People are too numb to it since it seems to come up every month or two. The people that will panic buy from that type of stuff are already stocked up from last months "scare." What's happening right now is just holiday buying.
    Plus I use president stupid as an excuse to buy things I normally would buy anyways. I just buy them earlier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom