Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For the first time in a couple weeks I went through the entirety of the Gunbroker CZ ads. Probably not the best idea I have ever had. Like a recovering alcoholic taking a stroll through the liquor store. :ugh:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Great price! Greg Cote has pretty much the same mag (mec-gar I'm assuming) for about a dollar more and shipping is $7 instead of $10, so either place would be good to buy from :yesway:

CZ 75B, CZ 85B, CZ 75 SP-01 16 RD 9mm blued MGCZ7516B [MGCZ7516B] - $20.95 : Greg Cote, LLC

They also have "gently used" (inserted but never fired) versions of these mags for $18.95:

CZ 75B, CZ 85B, CZ 75 SP-01 16 RD 9mm blued MGCZ7516B (INSERTED) [MGCZ7516B (INSERTED)] - $18.95 : Greg Cote, LLC

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Happy Black Friday everyone! I made my one and only trip out today and that was to Point Blank to go shooting with my brother and nephew. I shot the 938 some more and my son shot a rented P320. He was driving tacks with that gun and I think he'll go that route for his new carry gun. My nephew was shooting a couple of Glocks and had brought a POF AR in .308 and was shooting it at 10 yards. I gave him some grief about shooting a .308 at 10 yards, but he said that's the distance they often train with in his group at Ft. Bragg. I never thought anyone would be clearing a room with a .308, but it must be a skill that they need to have. It was interesting to shoot it at that range. It did test their ventilation somewhat.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Happy Black Friday everyone! I made my one and only trip out today and that was to Point Blank to go shooting with my brother and nephew. I shot the 938 some more and my son shot a rented P320. He was driving tacks with that gun and I think he'll go that route for his new carry gun. My nephew was shooting a couple of Glocks and had brought a POF AR in .308 and was shooting it at 10 yards. I gave him some grief about shooting a .308 at 10 yards, but he said that's the distance they often train with in his group at Ft. Bragg. I never thought anyone would be clearing a room with a .308, but it must be a skill that they need to have. It was interesting to shoot it at that range. It did test their ventilation somewhat.

Sounds like a nice Black Friday :thumbsup:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It is about as good as it gets for a BF event. When do you want to do another shoot at Point Blank GW? I figured it would be a madhouse today there, but it was only about half full when we got there at 10-ish.

I'm a bit low on ammo, plus my wife is off until Sunday, so I'm trying to spend a lot of time with her. I'll be at the range on Sunday, meeting a couple of guys I work with. If you're available then (around 11:00), you could get a lane next to us. If not, we'll try for later next week.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Much needed gunpowder therapy with the Mouse tonight. I let him break the cherry on the P09/40. I also got to run the 97B and the 75B/40. Everything shot great.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm a bit low on ammo, plus my wife is off until Sunday, so I'm trying to spend a lot of time with her. I'll be at the range on Sunday, meeting a couple of guys I work with. If you're available then (around 11:00), you could get a lane next to us. If not, we'll try for later next week.

Later next week sounds good. I've been drawing my ammo stocks down pretty much too and need a bit of time to do some reloading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom