• ...and so much more!
  • 2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

WT literal F?
    Which happens first? All that crap comes flying off, or he flame cuts the light cable?
    Optics and lights? On a Python?
    Dude, if you cut a round loose inside the house, that thing will make all the light your eyes can take.
    And you don't have to hit what you're shooting at, the concussion alone will scare him s***less, and leave him dazed and convulsing.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    WT literal F?
    Which happens first? All that crap comes flying off, or he flame cuts the light cable?
    Optics and lights? On a Python?
    Dude, if you cut a round loose inside the house, that thing will make all the light your eyes can take.
    And you don't have to hit what you're shooting at, the concussion alone will scare him s***less, and leave him dazed and convulsing.
    Hmm…. Yes I agree. It’s a solid strategy but I think we could do better.

Perhaps this HK51 8 inch barrel 308? It would be a literal flashbang dispenser.

IMG_6641.jpeg

Full disclaimer, i have no idea if this is a cursed image or if it’s one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. Not ready to make that call.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

View attachment 371890

Full disclaimer, i have no idea if this is a cursed image or if it’s one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. Not ready to make that call.
    It's real, one of the guys I grew up with has one in WV. His just takes magazines.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

View attachment 371890

I am guessing you are to stand on the end of the belt to keep the recoil from making you shoot endangered bird species and ufo's..

Top Bottom