The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Not really political but Simone Biles is competing in the US Championships Friday evening so if you want to see the best ever it is on NBCSN.
    She has a goat on her leotard and I don't think any athlete has ever deserved it more. She is the Michael Jordan or Wayne Gretzky of women's gymnastics.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kinda funny how he realized after he said it, that he done ****ed up and needed to turn it around. Wonder if he ever goes home after these things and really questions the universe why he can't stop himself from saying really stupid things.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe Joe's best speeches are the ones he lifts from other people.

At least then, if he stays on script, he at least has a chance not to say something stupid. I mean. It's plausible that someone he would copy didn't say anything stupid.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Can someone enlighten me about the picture-with-an-orphan thing?

I mean, if the Trumps were unaware that the baby had lost both parents in the shooting, then the expressions make complete sense.

As social media can tend to do, it seems like something has gone viral that isn't really what it looks like.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is Joe Biden privileged? Yeah. Is every white person privileged? Well, racists think so.

The nuances of his statement eludes you. But that's exactly the way it works.... though, Printcraft got it.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The nuances of his statement eludes you. But that's exactly the way it works.
    No. I don’t think so. Perhaps you’re eager to see these nuances which allow you to maintain a certain worldview, that allow you to excuse behavior in some people that you wouldn’t excuse in others. You know. So you can vote for the one while thinking the other is racist. Could be that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom