• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    What is going on with these guys tonight??? I mean, giving up 41 yards to with penalties? I think I should just go to bed before things really get out of hand!

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    Kinda wondering what happened to the guys that beat San Francisco, Seattle and Denver. Can't be the same guys that are playing right now or last week. Yikes.

FishnHunt

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 18, 2013
    Churubusco
    I think they'll still make the playoffs, and maybe even win a a game, unlike one-and-out Manning.
    Prolly woulda agreed with ya before last week. Got my doubts now as to whether they can hold up now. O-Line has got to get better or they're gonna be pissing in the wind.

As to Manning, I personally don't think he was ever the problem.

At least they just scored, within a score now. Hope, maybe?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Rip off the helmet and head butt the guy. I can't believe they called that

They DIDN'T call that one. If they did, I didn't hear it. Either way, it should have been an ejection for sure.

Oh you mean Superbowl Champion and future Hall of Famer "one-and-out" Manning? Same guy??

Yeah, that one. He chokes over 50% of the time. He's 9-11 with 8 of those 11 losses coming in his first playoff game. Don't get me wrong, great quarterback... during the regular season. Give me Brady in the playoffs though. At 17-6, he's the playoff guy.
    Prolly woulda agreed with ya before last week. Got my doubts now as to whether they can hold up now. O-Line has got to get better or they're gonna be pissing in the wind.

As to Manning, I personally don't think he was ever the problem.

At least they just scored, within a score now. Hope, maybe?

They looked HORRIBLE last week. I loved it. Peyton was not the ENTIRE problem, but he has almost as many playoff appearances as he has playoff interceptions. 9-11 with 21 INTs and 32 passing TDs and 3 rushing TDs.
    Eli isn't H.O.F. quality...wait, you meant the whinier Manning sister that is known for losing big games. Yeah, I'd say that is the same guy.
    :rofl:
    It seems like they may just be a 2nd half team.

Sometimes...
    Peyton won the biggest game you can win in the NFL...

:laugh:

Once. His brother has done it TWICE. And his stats are a ton worse than Peyton's. :):

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    They DIDN'T call that one. If they did, I didn't hear it. Either way, it should have been an ejection for sure.

I don't know how the ref's missed that, and I'd have to agree with you to a point.
    Ripping off the helmet is, and should be a major penalty. Head-butting a player WITHOUT a helmet should be grounds for the Colts organization to cancel his contract.

Even if they couldn't get out of the contract legally, I think they should do whatever it takes to put that player off of the Colts roster for good.

Top Bottom