• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Dem underground operatives will just follow you there. They will brook no negatives about the coming Billary junta.

It would be hard for a discussion to get stupider than.... fat girls, cigars, and popcorn. :rolleyes:

Take this thread from Democratic Underground, for instance. I linked it in the OP. A guy named "Dems Will Win" provided more substance than 50 INGO posts. :n00b:

Clintons' China Scandal: Campaign $$=Missiles, the Sell Out of American Workers, (WTO, China Trade) - Democratic Underground

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It would be hard for a discussion to get stupider than.... fat girls, cigars, and popcorn. :rolleyes:

Take this thread from Democratic Underground, for instance. I linked it in the OP. A guy named "Dems Will Win" provided more substance than 50 INGO posts. :n00b:

Clintons' China Scandal: Campaign $$=Missiles, the Sell Out of American Workers, (WTO, China Trade) - Democratic Underground

Wow, that's kinda harsh.

You have to admit, though, we can pump out some content. Substantive content costs more.

Now you're just taunting.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sorry rambone. I lost my train of thought. Anyways, I agree with your position on this issue so there will be no rebuttal by me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's no fun when no one disagrees with you. So where's Kut?

I'm debating whether or not I'll put myself in a "take on everybody" position, and defend Bill Clinton. Which I'm leaning against doing, unless we have a frame of reference for the position of president.
    (ie. you don't know how fast you're going unless you have the stars to compare).

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Do not forget that much of what BJ (Bill Jefferson) Clinton, the impeached, disbarred pervert is credited with having done was not of his doing -- resulted from a Republican House and a strong Speaker -- Newt Gingrich -- forcing deals. If good old BJ had had a Democrat House, things would have been much different. As a president and as a man, he is personally responsible for disgracing the office of the president and setting an example for and mainstreaming a decline in morality in this country. Some others have come close to his depravity. Close, but no cigar.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Do not forget that much of what BJ (Bill Jefferson) Clinton, the impeached, disbarred pervert is credited with having done was not of his doing -- resulted from a Republican House and a strong Speaker -- Newt Gingrich -- forcing deals. If good old BJ had had a Democrat House, things would have been much different. As a president and as a man, he is personally responsible for disgracing the office of the president and setting an example for and mainstreaming a decline in morality in this country. Some others have come close to his depravity. Close, but no cigar.

Gingrich and Clinton made an amazing team, didn't they? Both sharing the same dream of a totalitarian New World Order, but pretending to oppose each other.

I've done a considerable amount of research on Gingrich. I expect that it will surprise you.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...l-discussion/178147-newt-gingrich-issues.html

Top Bottom