• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    The VP needs an impeachment also. We can't survive much more of Biden, but Harris is 10 times worse and next in line.
    I disagree.

She needs to become Pres, even briefly, because it will then screw the next commie gal who runs from saying, "Don't you want me to be the first woman (or Indian) President???"

If the air is to be let out of the balloon, it must let it out all at once and from great altitude...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Mafa looks like this Scooby Doo villan, only creepier.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    This is going to look really petty and retaliatory to many of the suburban voters, It will put Kamila into office (which is its own kind of stupid) and do nothing positive for the country. Biden is sinking in the poles and doing damage to his own brand.

The only good I see is that it will tie up the legislature and keep them from passing more laws. I like gridlock.

“Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake; it's bad manners."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The White House is giving marching orders to the media which they already have in their corner has sent a memo to news outlets, urging them to ramp up scrutiny of the House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into President Biden.

The media has already largely ignored the overwhelming evidence uncovered by the Republican led House of texts, emails, phone calls, meetings and testimonies by Hunter's business associates that the Biden's were in the business of selling the Biden brand and that brand doesn't exist without the "Big Guy"

For starters there is evidence that he lied multiple times about not knowing anything about Hunter's business endeavors which turned out not to be true as evidenced by his participation on phone calls and dinner meetings with Hunter's associates. A massive amount of smoke justifies looking into the source of it.

The memo, titled “It’s time for the media to do more to scrutinize House Republicans’ demonstrably false claims that they’re basing impeachment stunt on,” was sent by a White House spokesperson for oversight and investigations to various news outlets.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom