• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Yes! This ^^^ A+++++. I knew I wasn't the only one who missed Dave's Guns and Tubs! (or was it Tubs and Guns? Or Tubs of Guns?). If he would have just added a Petting Zoo, it would have been complete (especially since I seem to recall there was a liquor store nearby). I even booked my honeymoon with the chicks over at the travel place next door - now that's what I call one stop shopping!

Sigh...that along with Roselyn Bakery, and Guitars 'n More. ( If Long's Bakery ever goes under...I'm sticking my head in an oven).

Dont forget Rax Roast Beef, early bird video and Hooks Pharmacy

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I also have heard a lot of good things about Beech Grove Firearms. I would swing by and see if they have everything your looking for.

Just caught this thread, stop by if you are State Rd 37 and ask for Mike, we would be happy to show you around! We open at 1PM today.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The guys at Premier Arms in Brownsburg are the nicest LGS guys I have ever talked to. I have had bad experiences at Plainfield Shooting Supplies, and from what I hear I am not the only one.

In the past when I've checked them out, they seemed a little high priced.
    Especially for the C&R type firearms they had.
    I haven't been there lately though.

kml

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2013
    United States
    Just caught this thread, stop by if you are State Rd 37 and ask for Mike, we would be happy to show you around! We open at 1PM today.
    Thanks! I just got back home and read this, sorry I missed you today. I'm going back up FEB 7th so I'll be sure to stop in then!

I did stop in at Bradis. Really nice folks, very helpful and knowledgeable! Good selection and prices also. I left with a bag of goodies!

I was a little disappointed that they don't seem to allow carry though. Didn't effect me today as I wasn't but it's a pretty big pet peeve of mine.

HuntingBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Consider contacting a FFL dealer also. They may not have the inventory for you to "play"with but most possess a wealth of knowledge that they love to share. The small business person doesn't operate on a set profit margin but usually has a love for the firearms business, shooting, and hunting. You will receive a one-on-one attention that is not the norm at most retail stores. There are exceptions to this but seek out a local FFL dealer if possible.

spaniel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Lizton
    The guys at Premier Arms in Brownsburg are the nicest LGS guys I have ever talked to. I have had bad experiences at Plainfield Shooting Supplies, and from what I hear I am not the only one.

Well, they managed to mess up a simple FFL transfer for me and when I tried to straighten it out they got a real attitude and told me if I opened my mouth again they'd ship it back. So total opposite experience for me, I'll never give them business again and they are the closest for me. I just drive to Bradis now, they are top notch. IMHO there is a reason one is a real store, and the other a closet down a side alley.

Top Bottom