• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Just had some show up at my door step today. Back ordered some from sportsman's guide in January. Wasn't supposed to be here till July so it was a nice surprise.

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Huh? You've got to jump through hoops but you can buy an AR in Australia.

Not cheap but not illegal.

Homepage : Acme Firearms

Home defense is a valid reason for a permit to own an AR in Australia. Hunting is another. They've got no barrel length requirements either. If you want a 7.5" AR in .223 and can afford it, you're good to go.

New - Australian made semi-auto M4 - $8,750

Ooouuch !!!!! That's almost $9K US

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Just saw some today at Wanamaker Guns. Looked nice.... Except for his price $675/900 rounds. Comes in a .50 cal can and blister packed in 50 round layers. It was green tip. He wouldn't even talk about a cash price. He had 9mm too. Aguila FMJ or JHP for $23 a box. $459 for 1000/round case. I'm not hurting that bad so I passed.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I got it from sportsmans guide. I had back ordered it. It was not even supposed to be in till July.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I do believe that the temperature tolerant powder they are speaking of is at least a sister product to Varget. Varget in the USA is actually Yarded powder down under. The Link Kirk posted talks about Sierra bullets, both MatchKings and GameKings. Both of those bullets are very accurate. Great powder, Great bullets, it would really be hard to screw up that combination. It will probably shoot like Federal Gold Medal Match. I hope to see some this summer.

Top Bottom