• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Yep, list all of their websites. Even though I haven't done business with them (to my knowledge), this thread means that I never will. We've got to stand together....sounds like it's INGO boycott time!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    it sounds like they run usmachinegun aswell

Not that I can tell; the contact information is completely different.

US MACHINEGUN
    Michael Norman
    PO Box 757
    Gilbert, AZ 85299

TGSCOM, et al.
    Eric Thompson
    1449 S. Broadway Street
    Green Bay, WI 54304
    Fax: 920-569-4252

I just placed an order with USMG and got a confirmation Email within minutes. Not exactly TGSCOM's usual M.O.

The guy that runs TGSCOM et al is a ginormous tool. He once belonged to a Glock-related mailing list that I was (and still am) a member of. His only "contributions" consisted of spamming the list with ads for his various enterprises. He also threatened to sue our List Admin for using the Email address "topglock@", even though he had been using it WELL before Eric joined up. He told Eric to get bent, and Eric threw a huge hissy and got himself banned.

Right after the AWB Sunset, TGSCOM's sites were advertising all sorts of different magazines that hadn't been available in years... but they weren't in stock, and Eric had no idea if they ever would be. Didn't stop him from taking people's money, though...

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Yep, list all of their websites.

Here you go. The "Contact Us" tabs for all these sites kick back to TGSCOM
    (Links deliberately left cold):

tgscom.com
    topglock.com
    thegunsource.com
    gunsatcost.com
    shotgunworks.com
    midwesthuntersoutlet.com
    amerigloweaponsights.com
    lasermaxstore.com
    ar15pro.com
    hkperfection.com
    xdpistols.com
    allglock.com
    waltherpistols.com
    bersapistols.com
    sigsauerpro.com
    glockworld.com
    gunandhunting.com
    rugerlcp.com
    GSG5Rifle.com
    fishinggearpro.com
    17HMRPRO.com

Last edited:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Here you go. The "Contact Us" tabs for all these sites kick back to TGSCOM
    (Links deliberately left cold):

tgscom.com
    topglock.com
    thegunsource.com
    gunsatcost.com
    shotgunworks.com
    midwesthuntersoutlet.com
    amerigloweaponsights.com
    lasermaxstore.com
    ar15pro.com
    hkperfection.com
    xdpistols.com
    allglock.com
    waltherpistols.com
    bersapistols.com
    sigsauerpro.com
    glockworld.com
    gunandhunting.com
    rugerlcp.com
    GSG5Rifle.com
    fishinggearpro.com
    17HMRPRO.com
    I was just getting ready to place an order with midwesthuntersoutlet Thanks for the info. I'll look else where for my stuff.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Thanks for the complete list. It's nice to know who to avoid. Unfortunately, it takes a few people getting burned to get a bad read on an online business. Fortunately, this forum is a great way to share that information so less of us have to get burned.

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    I recommend Glockmeister for all my Glock needs. I don't trust Top Glock, was going to order from them till I realized they had deceived me on an "in stock" item. Luckily I caught it before I placed the order and I only did that by calling to confirm they had it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Put it this way. If I find out you have ordered from these liars / morons / cheats I will ban you!

Well I guess you will have to ban me.

I ordered from them. NEVER GOT THE GUN. It was "in stock" when I ordered it. A week later I was told it was "coming in next week" and finally 5 or 6 weeks later I cancelled my order. I will say that they were very nice on the phone when they cancelled the order.

But I tend to agree, they are not the best company out there to deal with.

aero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Indianapolis, In
    I made the mistake of ordering from this site. Ordered several hi-cap magazines thinking i was getting a pretty good deal. Then a few days ago they send me an email saying that they no longer sell the item that i ordered TWO WEEKS AGO. Then today i go browsing the site and see them listing the item for double the price. I will NEVER order from them again and will tell just about everyone i know to stay the heck away from them and their sites.

Romeo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    I wish I would have read this forum before placing an order through TheGunSource.com. I have spent the last 2 and a half weeks attempting to cordially prompt them to ship my purchase, but to no avail. My order was placed on 7/27/09, credit card charged on 7/29/09 and it has still not left "their" warehouse. If shipment is not verified by tomorrow I will contest the credit charge and file a complaint to the BBB. Since I only corresponded with them via email to keep a record in case something like this happened, I will also post the message correspondence between them and me to give you all a better idea of what you will be avoiding by not (attempting to) purchase through any of the numerous sites operated by TGSCOM, Inc, owned by Eric Thompson. At first I highly regarded the owner after his debate and interviews on FOX news and other news outlets following the shooting massacres in which some of the products used were purchased through him. He put up a good argument for students with CCW permits to be allowed to carry on campus and offered a week in which he was to sell all guns at costs for two weeks "in hopes that law-abiding citizens would buy them to prevent similar tragedies." With the lack of service his business delivers to customers, it's becoming clear he just used the tragic events for national media facetime to serve as a marketing ploy, since it is obviously not offering quality service that keeps his business going.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    They won't help me even though I'm a disgruntled first time customer who will spend the rest of my days doing everything in my power to let as many people I know that they suck.

I pity them, with over 5000 members to influence these fools just don't get it.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    No worries. We've got some top notch gun shop owning members right here at INGO that I'm confident will provide us all with fantastic customer service. I'm sure at least one or two of them have some legitimate firearm trinket resources too.

More business for INGO advertisers!

Romeo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    17 days after placing my order for an "in-stock" gun, I finally received notification my order has been shipped. Had they not received numerous inquiries from me including a couple today essentially demanding it be shipped by close of buisness, I would more than likely still be waiting for shipping notification. Now I just have to see if the right product actually arrives at the correct address of my local FFL dealer. I'm not expecting it to arrive to my dealer until next Tues or Wed, which will be a grand total of 3 weeks from the time they collected payment for the gun. The ladies responding to my questions were friendly, but not helpful and I will not be putting myself through the hassle and waiting period buying anything through them in th future. I did receive an excellent price on my purchase (assuming it arrives), but the price jumped $50 shortly after I placed my order. I would not have been as nearly as patient if I had paid their present asking price.

In summation, if you desire possibly saving a few bucks and are willing to wait 3-plus weeks for your order and have to persistently annoy the crap out of their customer service to receive it that quickly, then this company is for you.

Looks like their are a few threads on here recognizing the good guys. I'll certainly be looking to them for my next purchase

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Call up CC company and tell em the story never had a problem having a charge cancelled when I had a valid reason.

Top Bottom