The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Really, I think Bird also said if Mattis decided to reslease troop strength that that would be Ok. But not when I ask for it. Hmm, I think that this was acceptable information prior to the Obama Administration such as it was under The Bush Administration says something to me.

Not sure why you see a problem with that. He is the sitting SECDEF and also a retired four star general. He obviously has the position and experience to determine that it is appropriate to release that information at this time.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I don't even know what you are saying. Honestly man you are just beyond a rational discussion because you are so jaded and poisoned

Well go back and look at his comments and the things he claims about me when I want information about troop strength. Then take a look at what he says when I told him that Mattis actually spoke about it and that it might be possible he might talk about increases in the future.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Not sure why you see a problem with that. He is the sitting SECDEF and also a retired four star general. He obviously has the position and experience to determine that it is appropriate to release that information at this time.

Really you cant see my point. You re really unbelievable.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well go back and look at his comments and the things he claims about me when I want information about troop strength. Then take a look at what he says when I told him that Mattis actually spoke about it and that it might be possible he might talk about increases in the future.

Okay, what's the problem with any of that?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is more than fair, it took me awhile to dig this up and read it. My point boils down to Judge Bolton's decision bases the contempt of the injunction charge upon detaining illegals without Arizona state charges. That's not what Snow's injunction says, it said that they were barred from detaining based solely upon unlawful status and nothing more. IMO, it is a very reasonable reading to conclude that individuals with federal/other state warrants, existing deportation orders and/or ICE detainers qualify as "more" than simply found to be unlawfully present. They are fugitives. ICE accepted 171 of the 174 the sherriff's office detained, under the priority enforcement order, indicating they were most likely convicted felons. It's unknown if the other three had warrants/orders/detainers as the decision incredibly does not explore their status beyond no state charges.

Had Judge Snow intended that Arpaio could only detain based upon state charges, he should have written the injunction that way. He didn't.

Sorry, I believed this, because it wes the Obama DOJ that shut down a man that was doing everything in his power to Serve and Protect. He was successful to a large extent and that did not sit well with the open borders crowd, including Obama.

I did not to see "ALL" of this evidence to come to the conclusion that Joe Arparo was railroaded (by the corrupt democrat influenced judiciary) and needed to be pardoned.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No, Phoenix

He's pathetic.

River or Joaquin???

I know you ain't talking about the President because in Phoenix Arizona he was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! What a great speech and rally...History and revolution are happening before your very eyes....Open them up...Behold America being Made Great Again.....

"Bob Dylan didn't have this to sing about
    You know it feels good to be alive...

I was alive and was waiting, waiting
    I was alive and was waiting for this

Right here right now
    There is no other place I'd want to be
    Right here right now
    Watching the world wake up from history"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Here again in my opinion this is where the leaders Trump chose show much more maturity and good judgement than he does. What concerns me most is that they are not in charge but he his. So he in effect gets the final say so and this isn't just about troop strength. This goes for a great majority of what he says. His Administration typically says a number of things that don't agree with him. You say you trust Mattis if he chooses to talk to troop strength but you have a problem with me wanting that information. This doesn't make sense to me. This by the way isn't a new anomaly and it was often mentioned with little or no affect to our troops or mission prior to Obama.

To simplify: The Dddrees Conditional

If [Almost any fact or supposition about Trump] Then [segue into some hackneyed, threadbare criticism of Trump]

ElseIf [Impeach = 0] then [repeat]

Else [Impeach = 1]

End If

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    River or Joaquin???

I know you ain't talking about the President because in Phoenix Arizona he was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! What a great speech and rally...History and revolution are happening before your very eyes....Open them up...Behold America being Made Great Again.....

"Bob Dylan didn't have this to sing about
    You know it feels good to be alive...

I was alive and was waiting, waiting
    I was alive and was waiting for this

Right here right now
    There is no other place I'd want to be
    Right here right now
    Watching the world wake up from history"

Why, because he bragged about his ability to pardon Apaio? Or because in lock her up he came up with a new one, like "Just One Vote"? Or that he threatened to Shutdown The Government?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Why, because he bragged about his ability to pardon Apaio? Or because in lock her up he came up with a new one, like "Just One Vote"? Or that he threatened to Shutdown The Government?

YES!!!!! YES!!!!! and **** YES!!!!!!!!

(You get me...It's like you read my mind...)

I know revolution can be "scary"....It's okay....You'll get used to the new norm and if it gets too much you can always watch "The View" over a cup of coffee and with the ladies that share your fear and concerns...Whoopie is an NRA member and packs a gun...

Remember....Rosie and Barbara Streisand are just a mouse click away so fear not losing an echo chamber.....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom