The 2011 Super Bowl Champs Are Warming Up.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Watching this game, how can one not wonder if the NFL is fixed? The pats absolutely embarrased the jets 40 something to 3 a few weeks ago. How pathetic are they looking now?

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Watching this game, how can one not wonder if the NFL is fixed? The pats absolutely embarrased the jets 40 something to 3 a few weeks ago. How pathetic are they looking now?

LOL your so full of it. So now that the Pats are losing your thinking the NFL is fixed. I love reading your posts about football because they always give me a good laugh.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think Brady will wake up here. Brady down by 11 isn't a big deal. Missed most of the 1st half because about half of my fantasy league decided we were going bowling after they paid me. During this I found out something that I had forgotten a few years ago, Miller Lite is barely drinkable. How does a bowling alley not have some PBR on tap?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    LOL your so full of it. So now that the Pats are losing your thinking the NFL is fixed. I love reading your posts about football because they always give me a good laugh.

Watching some games and the way they're called, it seems refs do have a pretty big interest in the outcome. Not saying that about this game but if you don't see it in the way many calls this year and the past few seasons have been made, you're blind.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Watching some games and the way they're called, it seems refs do have a pretty big interest in the outcome. Not saying that about this game but if you don't see it in the way many calls this year and the past few seasons have been made, you're blind.

I have seen some horrible calls this year. But not in this game. I just think it's funny he was talking trash earlier and now that they are down 11 screaming fixed. It could of been realy easy for me to do that last week when the Jets beat the Colts. But I just took the loss and moved on. Sometimes your team just gets out played.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've seen this in several games involving several teams.

I understand adjustments make a difference but from the smackdown they gave a few weeks ago to this isn't simply adjustments. And I never said a word about bad calls in this game.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They're starting to move now. Finally, a td. Welker got nailed on that catch.

I think the SB is the pats to lose but they look very vulnerable tonight.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like that's all he's doing is appearing because he forgot to show up to play......might mess up that pretty hair.

I just can't stand him, or his cheating A$$ coach Billy boy.
    The guy keeps his challenge flag in his tube-sock. Gonna bench Wes Welker for his "foot" commentary, but films other teams practice.

Top Bottom