• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job that needed to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it..
    Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
    Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job.
    Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    I think you've worked at some of the places I have. If so, then I share your pain. This makes me glad I work from home now, and my "team" all pulls their weight.

WatermAlan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2014
    Carmel
    That was a pretty poem ;)

Seriously though, I can't stand it when people don't/wont take responsibility. I usually get on people arse's but I'm also a perfectionist and want things done right the first time.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I hate it when people get on my arse because I don't/won't take responsibility and I'm stupid and lazy. Sheesh people, I just want to take a nap in the bathroom during the busiest part of the day.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    it's even worse with a union involved. The lazyasses run to the union reps every time the supervisors ask hem to cover down on a job that's not technically "theirs". If my department chief hears that term one more time, I swear she's going to flip sh*t

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    it's even worse with a union involved. The lazyasses run to the union reps every time the supervisors ask hem to cover down on a job that's not technically "theirs". If my department chief hears that term one more time, I swear she's going to flip sh*t

You're forgetting the fact that management agreed to the lines of demarcation...

Top Bottom