• ...and so much more!
  • Lakota_9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Covington
    :D His wife must be an INGOer jk

Actually I am an INGOer lol and for the first week after he got his first Mosin I had to fight for my place in bed considering he had it out all the time babying it but once that was no longer an issue, as long as I remain his first love we'll not have any future issues with his Mosins.

By the way he warned me about how they multiplied after he would get the first one for Christmas, he is already up to 3 in less than 2 months. Going to be interesting to see how much they multiply by next Christmas.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yes I got asked to the Sadie Hawkins valentines dance :rockwoot:. Best part is. One of my Liberal friends has to go with a non-hot girl. The subject of one of the threads I started a while back. The one who texted me and said ''Its either me or the rifle''

Just a little advice, unless your "hot" girl is also intelligent...that gets old quick if you can't have a conversation (yeah right, like I'd actually listen to them). Also, if the "non-hot" girl is smart and tries to stay in shape as she gets older, they may REALLY end up surprising you towards senior year or even after college. One other thing, if a girl wants to play the ultimatum game at 13, I'd guess mommy taught her well and she'll grow to be a GIANT PITA.

Kid, please take some advice. Stick with guns, they give you a LOT less problems. Even Hi Points are less headaches.

Even the pile of .25s that every gun store has that start around $40 and approach the high side of that market with the $75 guns won't be as big of a headache.

I was going to say :postpics:

But if you do we are all going to jail...

Because you'd see a minor in a sexual manner simply because you saw a picture? Do you go to jail when you see kids on TV or out on the street? Maybe I'm not getting it...

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    "Your Honor, I rest my case!"

HotRepublicans.jpg

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne

For you kids who missed the revolution, the women's movement began when the ugly girls found out they could not get a date. It was "unfair" that the beautiful girls got all the benefits of being blond (or brunet or red-headed) and beautiful. It was really a case of sour grapes. This photo montage proves it!!

Ooops, for got the purple.:D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Good for you! Don't for get that in the midst of preparing for adulthood, while talking with adults, playing with adult tools, and being badgered one way or another by 15000 or so INGO adults, don't forget to go out and have fun as a kid.

I can tell you that while you may envy some of the fine firearms the fogies on this site have, they envy the one thing you have that they cannot buy: your youth.

Go, make memories, and live the life that 99% of those here cannot.

You be that 1%!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can tell you that while you may envy some of the fine firearms the fogies on this site have, they envy the one thing you have that they cannot buy: your youth.

Pfft! I can buy beer ANY TIME I WANT. Except Sundays.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, don't get all wound up in having a trophy wife; my girl would join in the laughter at you if you tried to describe her as such, but she's beautiful to me, and that's what counts. You're young enough you don't have to throw your lot in with whomever; don't hurry it. Just have some fun and experience life. Enjoy not being old enough for many things to matter too much. You won't have that again. Pay attention to the pregnancy thing though; that comes early enough to mess you up.

Top Bottom