• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slategrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    i heard the 911 tape has the bad guy screaming begging for her to stop shooting. i hope this is not true slimey laywers will turn this around on this family if that did happen. i personally think good for her she did what had to be done

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    I want to know what ammo she used. Might be time to switch out my 38spl hollow points for 357mag hollow points in my SP101 home defense revolver.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    i heard the 911 tape has the bad guy screaming begging for her to stop shooting. i hope this is not true slimey laywers will turn this around on this family if that did happen. i personally think good for her she did what had to be done
    There was nothing like that on videos I saw and audio I heard. She shot him five times, he fell on floor crying like a baby, she told him to stay on the floor or she would shoot again, he hobbled up and got out of the house and took off in his SUV and wrecked it down the road. Everybody, including the police, seem very proud of her. This is an excellent example of why guns are needed in the hands of citizens.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Compare and contrast the Georgia mom discussed so far with this other incident, also in Georgia:

Fairburn woman shot when crooks find her hiding in closet
    According to the police report, Melissa Burke told police she heard the suspects break into her Estonian Drive home just before midnight Thursday. The thieves first rang the doorbell and when no one answered, police said they went in through the back door. Burke called 911 and hid inside a closet. They found her there and shot her multiple times.

Fairburn woman shot when crooks find her hiding in closet - CBS Atlanta 46

She lived, perhaps not happily ever after tho.

Georgia mom done good.

jooky52198

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Awesome to see a chick who knows what do with with a gun. How disgusting was the headline '"trigger happy mom shoots man" It is completely a hack job. Should have been, brave mother protects twins, should be given medal of honor

jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My wife and I have been talking about getting to the range so that she can spend some time with my .38/.357 specifically for situations like these. After hearing this story, it is time we get off our butts and get going.

Good for Georgia mom for protecting herself and the kids!

Top Bottom