• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you volunteered at the NRA Annual Meeting, I want to personally thank you for your uncompensated time. I know many of the volunteers, especially firearms inspectors, were recruited right here at INGO.

Thank you, fellow INGOers, for answering the call.

While my contact was limited with the volunteers, I saw nothing but dedication to ensuring that NRAAM14 was a safe and fun experience.

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    Except for the ultrasonic power corp cleaning peoples carry guns, couldn't believe my eyes, people taking their carry guns apart at the show to have them cleaned, totally screwed up

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    If you volunteered at the NRA Annual Meeting, I want to personally thank you for your uncompensated time. I know many of the volunteers, especially firearms inspectors, were recruited right here at INGO.

Thank you, fellow INGOers, for answering the call.

While my contact was limited with the volunteers, I saw nothing but dedication to ensuring that NRAAM14 was a safe and fun experience.

:+1:

gels

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I worked in the NRA store Saturday 12 - 6:30 and had a great time! It was the busiest time of the whole weekend for the store but everyone was patient and friendly with each other in the long lines. I won't hesitate to volunteer again.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks & I had a blast. I might try to volunteer next year in Nashville, TN.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Kirk,
    If not for you, I would never have known about the oppertunity to volunteer. Thanks for the "heads up".
    Made many new friends. Will see if I can work out a way to volunteer next year in Nashville.
    JimboIndy

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk,
    If not for you, I would never have known about the oppertunity to volunteer. Thanks for the "heads up".

Well, I am a big mouth, ask any ex-girlfriend.

Sorry did not have a chance to meet all our volunteers but between CLE, ISRPA, family and friends I was pressed thin. Conventions are great, but I need to learn to clone myself.:D

Top Bottom