• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    Thank you much for everything you and the pollsters have done for second amendment industry this year, and for motivating me to grow my own collection. I'm a better man better off.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Thank you much for everything you and the pollsters have done for second amendment industry this year, and for motivating me to grow my own collection. I'm a better man better off.

Thank Mrs secretary for losing and lot giving me an excuse for getting 3 more rifles and 8 more handguns!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Those who suffer the worst from this? Wal art Ammo hoarders!

What's going to happen when ammo is $20/brick again?

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Those who suffer the worst from this? Wal art Ammo hoarders!

What's going to happen when ammo is $20/brick again?

I really do hope 22 becomes a regular item on the shelves of wally world, rural king, etc. But what I really hope for is that Russian toys will once again flood our gun stores at reasonable prices. I really want a Saiga 12!

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I really do hope 22 becomes a regular item on the shelves of wally world, rural king, etc. But what I really hope for is that Russian toys will once again flood our gun stores at reasonable prices. I really want a Saiga 12!

Hell, you are thinking small. Let's get the Chinese stuff flowing back into the country. Maybe then we can pick up a Norinco T97

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Thank you Hildebeast for being a two time LOSER seeking the Presidency. Now go crawl under a rock while you and your corrupt family and that RICO enterprise known as the Clinton Foundation is properly investigated free from the corrupt influence of Obama and Loretta Lynch. Be afraid, be very afraid you Loser!

Top Bottom