• ...and so much more!
  • mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    Wait...this is a gun club?

I just signed up after hearing something about free bacon, and a nice grassy spot to park my truck.

Even though I'm new, keep up the good work guys and gals, this is one helluva site you've got.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    As long as INGO continues its long, proud tradition of being rhino-free I am here.

I agree, especially if we can end the persecutions of Ron Paul supporters by certain members in the General Politics forum.

(and no, I am not saying you are one of those. I believe you to be fair with us. :yesway: )

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    :nono: no, THANK YOU, Fenway. :bowdown:

I second, third and PASS that motion! It's now a LAW, INGO is the BEST SITE anywhere on the Net. And everyone knows that the Net is everywhere! They probably have "WIFI" in Heaven! Thank YOU Fenway, for thinking up, and creating such a fantastic site, where everyone of all ages can come and exchange ideas, information, equipment, or just come to enjoy the company of like minded people!
    FENWAY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST!

AND A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR MODS! Theirs is NOT an easy job, nor a popularity contest, but they keep things running as smoothly as possible, and bust their humps to keep things on target and shoot straight from the hip!

7th Stepper

Top Bottom