• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishe39392

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I took 9 hours this semester on top of working 30-35 hrs/wk plus 2 volunteer positions I have. Needless to say I'm a busy guy lol. I'm loking forward to my "cultural awareness in law enforcement" class in the spring..sounds interesting

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I took 9 hours this semester on top of working 30-35 hrs/wk plus 2 volunteer positions I have. Needless to say I'm a busy guy lol. I'm loking forward to my "cultural awareness in law enforcement" class in the spring..sounds interesting
    Probably similar to my Police Ops or Criminology classes..

When I start Homeland Security next year I have to take a Weapons of Mass Destruction class. w00t

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I fold. Mine was actually harder than I expected....

All the same, Done and Done.

yea i always felt like open note tests were tricks. i never seemed to fair very well on them. sorta felt like the teachers were playing a cruel joke sometimes,
    like "oh and you guys get to use your notes and book on this test" ........ then under breath-"too bad none of the test material is in your notes" -quiet sinister laugh.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Myself being a old dog it is interesting to read about the things you are having to go through in college now. Congrats to each of you for taking the extra effort to make positive life steps to improve yourselves and seek careers in the fields of study you have interest in. I know its hard. Keep it up.:yesway:

I was glad this semester was over for my son who is a freshman in HS. With all of the honor classes this was a rough year for him.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    So how many hours did everyone do and what school? I am going between Purdue North Central for OLS and Ivy Tech for welding. Did 19 hours between the both of them. One more like that and two easy semesters then I am out.

I know how this feels. I've been working 55+ hrs a week for the entire time I've been back in school. This was my heaviest load at 19 hrs for my final semester at Anderson Univ with a class from Ivy Tech so I didn't have to go back in the spring. Thankfully it's over, it's been a long trip.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I know how this feels. I've been working 55+ hrs a week for the entire time I've been back in school. This was my heaviest load at 19 hrs for my final semester at Anderson Univ with a class from Ivy Tech so I didn't have to go back in the spring. Thankfully it's over, it's been a long trip.
    :yesway: Great for you mean. I get stressed about my load. I hear kids who have mommy and daddy take care of them and their 12credits and I'm bitter. Its nice to hear there are people who are as stressed (probably more haha) as me =p

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm not working right now because I take care of my Dad during the week so Mom can work. I still have my own place and pay my own bills. Mom does help if I need it though.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    >snip< Congrats to each of you for taking the extra effort to make positive life steps to improve yourselves and seek careers in the fields of study you have interest in. I know its hard. Keep it up.:yesway:

Echo Ricnzak. Salute to all of you who are committing to the hard work:

U.S. Patriot, Clif45, DocBoCook, Que, IndianaResident, Jerry, Cru, abrumlev, sepe, ghostinthewood, Fishe39392, EvilKidsMeal, CombatVet, Miner, rjstew317, Highstrung, OAK (and Gamez235 is in there, too).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom