• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Took my last final this evening and that's it for this semester. I have almost an entire month before the next one begins. So far I have only received my grade for Political Science, which I received a "B" in. Now I can spend more time with my Dad, and I'm going to see about joining the Hoosier Hills Gun Club. :rockwoot:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I need to take my Spanish online final then I am done also. Now I can spend more time asleep. actually get a few good hours while not thinking about my next paper or assignment. Maybe go shoot a bit this weekend, I dunno.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I just have a final for an online course tomorrow that I have to travel to campus to take. then i'm done.

This semester has SUCKED!

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    Organic Chem 2 tomorrow then I'm done. This has been a very hard semester....lucky me though because for the last year of my academic career I'll be doing only chemistry

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My finals were over Tuesday but I had to go a class to do a play. There was way too much work involved in that blow off class.

Fishe39392

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I will definitely agree that I'm glad this semester is over. This was brutal, but I guess thats what I get when I was out of HS for 6 years before starting college lol. As was said, I can catch up on some sleep now! Next semester should be intreresting though.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So how many hours did everyone do and what school? I am going between Purdue North Central for OLS and Ivy Tech for welding. Did 19 hours between the both of them. One more like that and two easy semesters then I am out.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    My last final was in Dec 2000... Graduated in Spring '01 after student teaching. No finals that semester!

And I'm glad to be done with 'em. hehe

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    So how many hours did everyone do and what school? I am going between Purdue North Central for OLS and Ivy Tech for welding. Did 19 hours between the both of them. One more like that and two easy semesters then I am out.
    I only have 16 this semester but I work between 30-35hrs a wk as well.

My Fish Management class and Earth Science class were rough, but still not as bad as the 1st semester last year. =p

I have a class with the Conservation Officer who made me want to become one next semester. w00t

Its at 8am tho...:noway:

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County

I only did 12. The VA only pays a percentage and anything over 12 I would have had to pay out of pocket. 12 was ruff for me though with all my disabilities. I will say though that learning Algebra has actually increased my healing process because it's actually created new neurological pathways to parts of my brain that were previously damaged. It's really neat how it's all working. My speech has improved two fold due to new pathways being formed. I can actually carry on a conversation with out having to stop and remember words or remember what I was talking about.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    this was the hardest semester i've had so far...........pharmacology kicked me in the arse , then med surg wiped the floor with me. the other class were somewhat of a breeze, except for the 25+ page care plans :noway:. thought i was going to have a long easy break, until they handed me a :poop: load of paper and said "happy studying". D**n nursing school! :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom