• ...and so much more!
  • Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    WHERE YOU AT, MEDIA???????

15-Year-Old Boy Uses Dad’s AR15 to Fight Off Intruders (video)

http://www.fishgame.com/webnews.php?...8#.UO3HZ2fg0ik

The teenage son of a
    Harris County Precinct 1 deputy shot a home intruder Tuesday afternoon in the 2600 block of Royal Place in northwest Harris County, deputies said.

The 15-year-old boy and his 12-year-old sister had been home alone in the Mount Royal Village subdivision when around 2:30 p.m. a pair of burglars tried the front and back doors, then broke a back window.

The teenager grabbed his father’s assault rifle and knew what to do with it.

“We don’t try to hide things from our children in law enforcement,” Lt. Jeffrey Stauber said. “That young boy was protecting his sister. He was in fear for his life and her life.”

The home invaders fled, leaving a trail of blood.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    This is a fake NRA/Fox News story. Our wonderful President and the heroes at MSNBC will stand up to the NRA thugs. That boy didn't need a assault machine gun that fires 500,000 bullets per second, he should have hid and called the police

Sad thing is that a lot of Obama cultists really talk like that.

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Yet another example of an assault rifle being used as it is intended. The Liberal media will never let it play however....

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    It is a great story and glad to read it. But if you follow the link to the news station it happened June 29 2010. Thank you for sharing this, I posted to face book. Even though it is a couple years old still positive news.

z96Cobra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Southeast Indiana
    I followed the link to the Houston News site linked at the bottom. This happened on June 29, 2010...

Too slow to post on my phone. Big Show beat me to it.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Too bad the boy didn't have a .30 caliber rifle, the blood trail would be short and society would have one less problem to ever deal with again.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A shame it was chambered for what is in my opinion an underpowered round. It got rid of them though, and in the end that is what matters. Seeing how old this story is, did they ever find the guys?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    A shame it was chambered for what is in my opinion an underpowered round. It got rid of them though, and in the end that is what matters. Seeing how old this story is, did they ever find the guys?

Bet you wouldn't care to stand in front of one and get hit with a puny .223, though. ;)

Glad the kids defended themselves.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Bet you wouldn't care to stand in front of one and get hit with a puny .223, though. ;)

Glad the kids defended themselves.
    As long as its coming out of an M4 carbine I might not worry so much. Why with the penciling I'd barely feel it :):
    ah all in jest all in jest, just partial to my AKM.

Top Bottom