• ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    all questions answered correctly. Anyone paying attn to daily news would get at least 6 right. . That is a sad commentary on the state of education of the pollsters in America if they think that constitutes a science quiz.:rolleyes:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    all questions answered correctly. Anyone paying attn to daily news would get at least 6 right. . That is a sad commentary on the state of education of the pollsters in America if they think that constitutes a science quiz.:rolleyes:

Precisely, and sad that so few apparently can answer such relatively basic questions.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    The quiz is wrong. New research indicates that cfcs have more to do with man-made global warming than co2

i think the wording wasnt about "man made global warming" necessarily, just warming. might make a difference in the answer.

never the less, if all of us are getting 12 or 13 right, is the average ingoer that much smarter than the average bear? im going to say yes. give ourselves a hand... or huddle in a corner in fear of the public.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    13/13
    I think my daughter could have gotten the same score.The questions where pretty basic.Are people really that ignorant?Do not answer that...

azfo7a.jpg

Top Bottom