• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Glad to see INGO not listed! Whew I can breath easier now. In sert purple as appropriate.

I didn't see any alcaida or Muslim bro group listed. Crazy

I am not a racist I do not care what color our president is. I care how he is helping to run this land into the ground. And that makes me labeled a hater? Idiots

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    That listing doesn't make sense to me. They list counties, even "statewide". Those aren't organizations, they are locales.

It's the "terrorist" group and where they are located under it.

As in Group: oath keepers

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why don't they just go ahead and list the founding fathers too?

The Founding Fathers were traitors to the Crown and insurrectionists. The difference is that they won. Never forget the personal risk that each of them took by signing the Declaration.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The Founding Fathers were traitors to the Crown and insurrectionists. The difference is that they won. Never forget the personal risk that each of them took by signing the Declaration.

Glad you mentioned it Sir and are also an aware citizen. I promise I will never forget the sacrifices of those who fought to secure and then protect our freedoms. We all owe them at least that and so much more.

So many people today worry about piddly belongings over liberty.
    Due to forum rules that's as far as I can get into this issue here.

TacMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere in Turkey
    I like the list. Why? Because it means we are getting to them. Some of these groups have been around forever and they have been getting more attention lately. The only way any one can combat "terrorists" is to slander what they do and stand for. Because its not the group that draws people its the Idea. By posting a list they didnt only give groups attention, but they gave a directory for people to look at. And now those groups just recruited more "terrorists" because of it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You had to make a sticky thread at the top of this forum about these types. Why are they stupid now?

To what sticky are you referring? The one that says "no discussion of taking up arms against the government"? In my opinion, no one has yet brought that up in this thread. This discussion is about a list of groups that someone thinks are possible extremists. I think it's a stupid list because it contains groups that are clearly not terrorist organizations. However, to answer your question, I have not been a mod since the last summer so I really don't care what people talk about anymore. Furthermore, you can't possibly think that the rule was my personal decree. As a moderator, it was my job to enforce the rules mandated by the site owner.

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    To what sticky are you referring? The one that says "no discussion of taking up arms against the government? In my opinion, no one has yet brought that up in this thread. This discussion is a list of groups someone thinks are possible extremists. I think it's a stupid list because it contains groups that are clearly not terrorist organizations. However, to answer your question, I have not been a mod since the last summer so I really don't care what people talk about anymore. Furthermore, you can't possibly think that the rule was my personal decree. As a moderator, it was my job to enforce the rules mandated by the site owner.

Militias and Sovereign Citizens comprise the majority of the list. They are extremists. Is that really up for debate? They didn't make the list because they wanted to play nice with others. The SPLC does go too far in lumping some of these groups together. I wouldn't include the Constitution Party. Oath Keepers are borderline. And no, I wasn't directing my comment at you personally. Just pointing out that INGO doesn't want anything to do with the vast majority of the groups on the list. The reason INGO doesn't want anything to do with them is the reason they are on the list.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Militias and Sovereign Citizens comprise the majority of the list. They are extremists. Is that really up for debate? They didn't make the list because they wanted to play nice with others. The SPLC does go too far in lumping some of these groups together. I wouldn't include the Constitution Party. Oath Keepers are borderline. And no, I wasn't directing my comment at you personally. Just pointing out that INGO doesn't want anything to do with the vast majority of the groups on the list.

Really? Who are the real extremist? I am not in a militia or think I am a sovereign citizen, but I'm not afraid of those who are. I AM afraid of my own govt and that is sad considering I have never been arrested or broke anything other than a traffic law in years long past. Also how do you consider the oath keepers as being a borderline "hate group" as the list suggests? I would like clarification on your opinion please.

Top Bottom