Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You guys are right!
    In fact in you look real hard, you can see Spaghetti stains on the front of her blouse.
    I had to zoom in to get a better look.

I...don't....knooowwww.... If you study that closely, there are some tell-tale signs that tend to indicate that photo might have been photo-shopped---just a little.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    500pxShopped.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am new to INGO and this thread is the first one I've read. I am Catholic and it's disheartening to me to see that this site has so much anti-Catholic rhetoric on it. If y'all don't like the Pope, turn off your TV.

I have been to thousands of Catholic masses and I've never heard one priest, deacon, or bishop say anything negative about any other faith or it's leadership. I don't understand the hatred towards Catholicism.

In my case, my criticism has been, continues to be, and will be directed at Red Francis, not the Church. I will continue to say what I want to say about him. For example, Red Francis should return to Argentina and stay there, and let an actual Roman Catholic be Pope.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like that weird spot on the front row woman's forehead?

No. I was thinking about the guy on the bottom left. I mean, come on...if it were winter all the other folks would be wearing toasty warm hats as well. That's obviously a stock photo that was just dropped in there to fill out the group.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    In my case, my criticism has been, continues to be, and will be directed at Red Francis, not the Church. I will continue to say what I want to say about him. For example, Red Francis should return to Argentina and stay there, and let an actual Roman Catholic be Pope.

And, admittedly, he said a lot of ugly things about you.

Top Bottom