Okemos, MI
    480408_264534670326316_783131994_n.jpg

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Is she pigmented enough to get Jesse or Al to intervene? "Poor child was lured into the house and then killed by a homeowner who should not have had a gun." That's a rap. Now let's go burn somebody's neighborhood down!

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    "Poor child was lured into the house and then killed by a homeowner who should not have had a gun."
    According to one news story, the police are stating that one of her accomplices shot her when exchanging gunfire with the people in the house.

There are several facebook groups devoted to her, and she's being savaged in all of them. People that know her say she was strung out on drugs, a newspaper reported she dropped out of school last winter, her sister is in prison for CC fraud, her boyfriend is a drug dealer...

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Not to sound crude or callous...but

If I have this story somewhat straight, she and two other cretins do a home invasion, yes that's right home invasion, NOT a burglary and she gets shot for it.

Oh well, that's the price of doing business.

Life is tough, then you die. I don't feel sorry at all for her, nor her companions.

These criminals were not going to enter an occupied home to sell cookies I'd bet. I have no compassion for home invaders, as I have investigated some home invasions in my time. I have posted before what home invaders usually do. This time, the tables were reversed.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. The homeowner did us all a favor and deserves a medal and a parade. I hope the homeowner does not suffer either legal or moral trouble for his/her action.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    The homeowner did us all a favor and deserves a medal and a parade. I hope the homeowner does not suffer either legal or moral trouble for his/her action.

Just to set the record straight:

a) it appears she was shot by one of her own accomplices
    b) it appears the homeowner was a drug dealer
    c) she had just recently sold the homeowner a stolen firearm along with other questionable items

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Well then, I stand corrected. I must not have read the story thoroughly. Oh well, again the criminals are -2 for the homicide. Her presence there though, appears that there was some appeal for her for the "bad boys."

Unfortunately, she paid the price. And it was steep.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Just to set the record straight:

a) it appears she was shot by one of her own accomplices
    b) it appears the homeowner was a drug dealer
    c) she had just recently sold the homeowner a stolen firearm along with other questionable items

Point c) just reaffirms me that this world is less one low life...:yesway:

Is there another link other than the OP's link that has this or other info?

Top Bottom