• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Well gee....................

Would Mel Brooks have been prosecuted for a hate crime, for the film "Blazing Saddles"?

Monty Python's "Never be rude to an Arab", MySpace Player, would certainly be included as well.

He is a 16 year old kid, that was trying to be funny and entertaining as the above examples typify. I doubt he meant any forseeable malice, which makes him merely negligent.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    -Are these charges are BS? YES.
    - was he stupid? YES
    --was it wrong? YES
    - was it funny? YES
    -should he get a spanking? YES
    -should he get banned? YES
    -should walmart now bow down to black people because they wanna go over the top and kiss up to make them feel better and show they arent racist for something someone else did? NO
    -will they? YES im sure
    -would you have ever heard of this if a black person had got on an intercom and told all the white people to get out? HECK NO
    - is racism in this country more blacks against whites? in my opinion, YES
    - do people go WAY over the top to try to be friends with blacks just because they feel guilty for slavery that happened a long time ago?? YES
    - is there anyone alive who was a slave in this country? NO
    - was there white slaves in this country? YES
    - was there indian slaves in this country? YES
    chinese, japanese, german ............... etc ...........
    then why do we still talk about it if every race were slaves at one time in america?
    - were black slaves offered a chance to go back to africa by the U.S. govt? YES
    - if they chose not to then in my opinion they should quit gripping!
    - do minorities have laws that afford them ways to succeed even if they dont deserve it? YES
    - do whites? NO
    - do imigrants? YES
    - does anyone else see something wrong with this picture? _______

im not a racist, but i have no problem saying things that a lot of you wanna say but dont for fear of being called out. it is what it is. if there is any hate crimes in this country then its against whites mostly. when i got home from the military i was seriously told that i wouldnt be hired for a job because i wasnt a minority. I WAS SO PISSED OFF I COULDNT SEE STRAIT! i had a degree and i couldnt even get a job before a high school drop out. seriously, they just hired people because they were minorities because they had a quota to hit because of federal mandates. this kid was stupid, and hatefull, and it was uncalled for, but i seriously dont think this was a hate crime. go walk down the street from the 1500 next time your in the neighborhood and tell me if you feel safe even with your gun. tell me you arent called racial names. heck even black people dont feel safe there, lol.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom