• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Seriously dude... are you really 51 or 13? I tell you what though, my 9 year old daughter would never even act the age you are acting. I really try to keep my mouth shut but I can't believe you are acting like you do. I'm surprised you are still around. Of course, having one person like you around does keep things interesting. That's why talk shows let people like you call in on a regular basis.

:+1:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Anyone who has ever listened to Ted Nugent speak for more that 30 seconds can't possibly believe that he is an idiot. You can certainly disagree with him (which makes me wonder why this group would be of any interest to you, BTW), but he's certainly no idiot.

He can act a bit crazy at times, but he is a very intelligent man, IMO...And he is a huge asset to our cause.

Rock on Ted!:rockwoot:

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Actually, there are many firearm owners who feel like hunter480. They think that Ted comes off as an extremist nut and scares and antagonizes the average, reasonable American (read: sheeple).

Personally, I love him.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    :+1: for the Nuge! Sometimes its hard to think that he's the son of Mr. Green Jeans. Who is old enough to remember him, and admit it? :): :popcorn2:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    :ugh: well I'll admit that its just what I'd always heard. Never really gave a :poop: if it was true, but good catch! Doesn't affect my feelings for the Nuge. :):

Sorry RogerB,
    See the Snopes.com site:
    snopes.com: Frank Zappa Son of Mr. Greenjeans

Ted isn't Mr. Green Jeans' son.
    Whenever you hear something that seems improbable, check it out before passing it along. The Internet has taken rumor and gossip to whole new heights.

+1 for Ted!

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    No one rings the chimes of everyone. Ted speaks and resonates with a fairly large crowd. And when anyone is heard, like Ted, there is always the chance that Ted will hit a note for someone who has never really thought about liberty in that way before.

ROCK ON NUGE!!!

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ask yourself this, whom would you rather be in a foxhole with, the Nuge or someone that was, shall we say, a tad less motivated?

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    I like Ted, but I can understand why people might be concerned with him as a spokesman for shooters. His extremism can be fun for those of us who agree with him, but tends to be a little abrasive for those who might be on the fence.

turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    I like Ted, but I can understand why people might be concerned with him as a spokesman for shooters. His extremism can be fun for those of us who agree with him, but tends to be a little abrasive for those who might be on the fence.
    So what! We have to listen to their :poop: everyday on the news and radio. I want someone who is strong in their beliefs representing me. Teds got my back. DO YOU !!!!

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Who said he will get in a foxhole?

His draft-dodging story is quite unique.

I didn't know that he had one, please tell the story.

Before you bother understand I respect the men and women that went to Vietnam (not me but served with a few), it took courage and a level of resolve to just survive a serving of that **** stew

But I also respect those that chose not to serve for whatever reason. Using whatever method.

TAKING A STAND IS WHATS IMPORTANT.

So what if Ted chose not to put his ass on the line in a far away land.

given his choice and success of careers, I wouldn't have gone either

Because Vietnam was a criminal clusterfuck of epic proportions

That said, back to the topic

Do you think that Ted's gonna get robbed anytime soon?

Wanna bet that regardless of the information or informant that a cop would call before even considering a no knock?

Better toughen yourselves up a little people. Ted's right about a lot of stuff. Watch the "Ted" reality stuff from a couple of years or so ago.

Some think life is tough when they have a good job and the kids are behaving.

The hard truth is that home sales are down 25%

There are 3 homes ($75k, eagledale) on my street that employed people had to walk away from because of the TAXES.

LOL gas.

Remember the Theme Park? lol the Detroit police fire and pension fund got stuck with the bill for that one. Sure they still hold the land, but it isn't worth a tenth of what it cost them.

Remember Federal Mogul? Had a plant in Mooresville. They conned most of the employee's into a stock ownership plan then the company went into recievership. It still is. Anybody got one of them plans?

So what if Ted's a little rough. Personaly I find W.I.M.P.'s to be annoying. I especially detest accountants. And Bankers.

I don't like lawyers too much either.

:cheers:

DBD

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Just like President Kennedy said: "Ask NOT what your country can do for YOU, ask what YOU can do for your country!"
    Thank you "Uncle Ted"! I just wish we could get that message out to the general public - especially that "certain" group......

Top Bottom