• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    1-800-UNCLE TED ? Love it! I couldn't tell from how he said it, though, if that's a real phone # for him or for something he does or if it was just a slightly sarcastic answer to a stupid liberal question.

Anyone?

Blessings,
    B

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Sorry-I suppose I may not have articulated that very well.......

What I meant to say was....... Uncle Ted doesn`t Gonzo, represent my, back-strap loving, pure protein loving, spirit of the wild self.......

Anyone who has ever listened to Ted Nugent speak for more that 30 seconds can't possibly believe that he is an idiot. You can certainly disagree with him (which makes me wonder why this group would be of any interest to you, BTW), but he's certainly no idiot. :dunno:

For instance, I don't understand and/or agree with many of the things that you say, but I don't think you're an idiot. :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Sorry-I suppose I may not have articulated that very well.......

What I meant to say was....... Uncle Ted doesn`t Gonzo, represent my, back-strap loving, pure protein loving, spirit of the wild self.......

dude_wtf.gif

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Nugent is an idiot, and I shudder to think anyone believes he represents the majority of gun owners/hunters.

Geeez.
    :dumbass:are you brain dead? Nugent is on the ball and knows his ****, but hey, youre an American and you are entitled to your own opinion (even know youre wrong)... Nugent for President!!!:patriot:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Anyone who has ever listened to Ted Nugent speak for more that 30 seconds can't possibly believe that he is an idiot. You can certainly disagree with him (which makes me wonder why this group would be of any interest to you, BTW), but he's certainly no idiot. :dunno:

For instance, I don't understand and/or agree with many of the things that you say, but I don't think you're an idiot. :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

I DO!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Nugent is an idiot, and I shudder to think anyone believes he represents the majority of gun owners/hunters.

Geeez.

You're welcome to your opinion. No one has the right or ability to deny you your opinion. That said....

Are you trying to see how many little red boxes you can get under your name? Jeez, you're already the only guy on the BB that has any at all.

Ted Nugent is outspoken, flashy, and boisterous, even sarcastic, but that's partly his image, partly and part of his appeal, and I think he says the things many of us would love to say if we were asked for commentary and had the kind of "eat :poop: money" he has.

Maybe that shouldn't matter. Maybe we should speak up and out for the RKBA like we think, and just maybe our elected Congress-critters might sit up and take notice.

Be here. Express your thoughts and ideas. Just don't be surprised or offended when a large group of the rest of us do likewise.

Blessings,
    B

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Before we get too off-topic into name calling, let's give hunter480 a chance to explain what it is he disagrees with regarding Nugent or his comments.

Hunter, you have the right to simply disagree with no comments, but if you're going to make an obviously inflammatory statement, you should be prepared to back it up. Otherwise you're just going to get called names and receive negative rep. If you can articulate the problem you have, other board members will respect the fact that you don't like him, even if they disagree with your reasons.

turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    Uncle Ted has done more for hunting rights and protecting the second Amendment than anyone I know, and spends lots of his own $$$$$$$$ doing it. Hunter480 I really don't understand where you are coming from, you may not like his personality but what does that have to do with what his beliefs are? :scratch:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Seriously dude... are you really 51 or 13? I tell you what though, my 9 year old daughter would never even act the age you are acting. I really try to keep my mouth shut but I can't believe you are acting like you do. I'm surprised you are still around. Of course, having one person like you around does keep things interesting. That's why talk shows let people like you call in on a regular basis.

Top Bottom