Beware of teacher's of the year.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Let's not forget that in California they are called "minor attracted person" and there fourth are teachers of the year by their standards. After all a lot of those so-called "teachers of the year" are grooming our kids in other areas as well. Was the teachers that gave out extra points to student for attending Antifa events or pledging allegiance to the rainbow flag also teachers of the year? When I was in Nashville TN, I was constantly reenforcing strong values on my daughter because of some of those liberal teachers there trying to push their liberal ideas on my daughter. Sadly Dadsmith's post is nothing more than a tip of the iceberg of what is going on today.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I never bothered to look Into it, but I read a comment on the tweeter that a child is 10x more likely to be molested by a school employee vs a Catholic priest.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not saying this would fix ALL of these issues. But I think someone fresh out of college should be an elementary school teacher and then once older graduate to high school or college. Obviously predators will be predators but I think removing temptation by people that are SO close in age would solve quite a bit of these issues.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not saying this would fix ALL of these issues. But I think someone fresh out of college should be an elementary school teacher and then once older graduate to high school or college. Obviously predators will be predators but I think removing temptation by people that are SO close in age would solve quite a bit of these issues.
    You cannot legislate people out of doing stupid sexual ****. Just too much temptation for some of their twisted little brains to resist.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    You cannot legislate people out of doing stupid sexual ****. Just too much temptation for some of their twisted little brains to resist.

What I am saying is some of these I read about are a young 20’s something female with a 17 yo male…. Still wrong in the context of teacher / student

In a world where Al Pacino just had a child with a 29 yo…….

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Guys that dreamed of meeting teachers like this when they were in school are now looking down their noses at the very teachers they wished they had.
    I'm not saying I am one that wished for a hot teacher, But I will say that having kids and wanting to protect them changes your mind about a lot of things.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Don't forget, in this country over 100 years ago school was mostly taught by single women. If they were to get married they were expected to resign their position.

It is the administrator's responsibility to hire and monitor new teachers, society has since said it is discrimination to ask questions that could help reduce these kind of sick relationships. We have a target rich environment with a shepherd that is both blind and lame by social demand. What a recipe that makes...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Guys that dreamed of meeting teachers like this when they were in school are now looking down their noses at the very teachers they wished they had.
    Like this?
    Screenshot_20230828-095755_Brave.jpg
    Or this
    Screenshot_20230828-095941_Brave.jpg
    How about this one?
    Screenshot_20230828-100038_Brave.jpg

Do you even have children?
    Not only are boys being molested but girls as well.
    Same sex pedophiles as well.

Even molesting special Ed students.

Make light of this all you want but it's wrong.

Top Bottom