• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Was there something in the video I missed? I didn't watch it, but the article used the phrase, "ordered her out of the vehicle" and there's a photo of her on a quad-wheeler.

Agents ordered her out of her truck. They forced her to the ground. They held her for an hour, running gun checks and repeatedly searching her vehicle, before telling her she was free to leave, she said.

Did you miss that part?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Agents ordered her out of her truck. They forced her to the ground. They held her for an hour, running gun checks and repeatedly searching her vehicle, before telling her she was free to leave, she said.
    Did you miss that part?
    Nope.
    "ordered her out of her truck" != "dragged a disabled lady out of her car".

Dragging requires physical contact. I don't see any indication of that from the story. Your perception of the events is different than mine.

Also, can you tell me where the "disabled" adjective came from?

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Also, can you tell me where the "disabled" adjective came from?

Weaver, the teacher, who has to use a walker because of severe injuries from a car accident, said the second time she was stopped by the Border Patrol, she was on her way to visit her dog at an animal hospital, where it was *being treated after a run-in with a porcupine.

She said she tried to explain to the agents who ordered her out that she couldn't stand or walk without her walker, which was in the bed of her truck. After being wrestled out of the car, searched and held again, she said the agents told her their dog had "alerted" to a bottle of prescription painkillers.

I'd say that not being able to stand or walk without a walker qualifies as disabled.

Top Bottom