• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qmikep

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Constitution itself is the contract between the government of the United States and her citizens. Just as the current government officials must abide by the past concessions of previous office holders if they are to claim the privileges of the offices they hold, so too are you required to accept the responsibilities of taxation etc that have been previously arranged in order to claim the privileges of a U.S. Citizen. If you surrender that citizenship and yet continue to live here, you will still pay taxes according to the will of the Citizens as they have outlined in their Constitution as a foreigner living in their nation.

. To quote the Court in that case,

First I agree "U.S. citizenship" is a privilege. However I do not claim to be a 14th Amendment "U.S. citizen". Second, sounds to me like you assume that a non-resident alien with regards to the UNITED STATES is subject to the same taxes as a "U.S. citizen".

And as to the 16th Amendment you will find no argument from me. Just as I already said, it conferred no new power of taxation. It is an indirect excise tax on a privileged activity. If you believe you are liable fill out a 1040 and mail half of everything you own to the IRS.:twocents:

Top Bottom