• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    The interest free loan millions of duped American's give the government each year.

Plan ahead and owe them money. Don't let them owe you money.
    :twocents:

QFT. It's a little painful to write that check in April of every year, but it's better than waiting for the day the Government decides to not send you your overpayment back.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    A financial tip:
    You can decide how much to have withheld. Don't withhold. Put all that had been withheld into an interest bearing account. In April pay taxes.

Letting them withhold and getting a return is easier but it costs you money. You must be disciplined to do it this way but you will come out on top. Too late for last year....

Many happy returns,
    Viperjock

are you talking about the w-4 or can you somehow choose to pay nothing at all, including fed and FICA taxes?

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    are you talking about the w-4 or can you somehow choose to pay nothing at all, including fed and FICA taxes?

You can't stop FICA and medicare, but you can set your withholding so no fed taxes are withheld. However, that doesn't mean you don't have to pay taxes. If you don't have enough withheld, you'll owe when you file. As has already been stated in this thread, it's much better to owe than overpay and get a refund. Just make sure you save enough throughout the year so you can write the check April 15th.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    CRAP! My wife just found This!

Full Text of H.R. 226: Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act - GovTrack.us

When i brought this up for discussion, I thought that it was a bit of a longshot... A consipracy.. I suppose it's all a conspiracy until it's proven correct... Although here it doesn't say that you woun't get the refund unless you do turn in your "Assault Weapon" but it does set the premise that it can be worth more out of your hands than in them.
    Towards a tax that isn't justified in the first place... In my opinion. For the resaons that its dangerous to own them. For the purpose that most everyone is in debt (slavery) and can get out just by disarming yourself.... Personally I feel that it will also be used for debt to the Medical Community...
    "Just because oure paranoid, don't mean they're not after you.":n00b:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    It will first be voluntary, then mandatory, this is the communist playbook. Do it slowly and ease into it, they know they couldnt do it all at once, no way, but erode the rights over time and its easy, as long as you dumb down the people, and public education is the best way. WOW

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom