• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think mine went in about 2 weeks ago. I've checked the "Wheres my refund?" link several times. It is still in the first stage of 3. The accountants my mom goes to said that there would most likely be delays with mine because of educational forms. I'm wanting it soon so I can find a j-frame.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've done mine online for free for several years now, no problems. Might be a little more complicated this year, but shouldn't be anything it can't handle, mostly 1099s. I'd seen a rumor that they were going to be delaying a lot of refunds, perhaps out to June, as part of the budgetary shell game they're playing. I hope it's just a rumor. A lot of businesses count on tax refund time almost as much as Christmas.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yeah, when I paid they were all set up and ready to take that money. :D I'm not sure why they are "not accepting my type of refund." We have student loans, rental property, primary residence and we donate about 25%, just like any other ear, so what's the big issue this year?

Rental property and depreciation is my guess (turbotax told me 'certain depreciation and credits' but I didn't analyze it). We also have a rental, and nothing has changed much from previous years. :(

CLR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well, I did my taxes and I do not owe this year! I'm getting a refund, but after I filed on 2/9, I was informed that the IRS is "not ready to accept" my return and others like mine. Has anyone experienced this?

Did you have educational credits? That's holding my refund back

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I tried to file, for free, online, and it said that I owed MORE, than LAST YEAR..... MY TAXES WENT UP, BOTH STATE and FEDERAL..... and I DON"T make $250,000.00 a year !!!!! :xmad:

CLR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    State took close to 6 months last year. I practically forgot about it by the time the $30 check showed up. However this year they're sharing that surplus

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I guess the IRS is working on Sunday or something. They accepted my return today. Now to see when the State chooses to follow.

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I did mine on 3/1 the IRS and State has already accepted mine on Saturday. So Im hopeful that my refund will be here very soon.. I HAVE GUNS TO BUY!!!

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    We didn't have any problem filing our taxes. Spent our refund on guns, ammo and an upright freezer for my couponing spoils...I'm a happy camper

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I guess the IRS is working on Sunday or something. They accepted my return today. Now to see when the State chooses to follow.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

Funniest thing I've heard all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman_Joker_Haha_Gray_Shirt_POP.jpg

Top Bottom