• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Anonym

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    Orange County
    I've got a nice Taurus PT917C up for sale as I've ran myself too short here at Christmas time. My loss = nice Christmas present for someone! The PT917 is similar to the 92, except it has an inch shorter slide/barrel and both the front and rear sights are dovetailed into the slide. All parts are interchangeable with the other PT92 variants. I purchased it new for around $500, have put less than 200 rounds down the pipe, and it is in excellent condition and very well maintained. These are hard to come by, and this one comes with the factory 17+1 flush magazine as well as the 19+1 extended magazine. It's a fantastic shooter and I hate to let it go, but I have debt to pay and Christmas presents to buy in short order! Asking $350 OBO face to face around Orange County (French Lick/Paoli area). Might be able to work with the buyer on a meeting place with limited travel and am willing to ship on your dime to your FFL so long as he accepts from an individual and not another FFL. Face to face transactions will require viewing your LTC as well as a signed bill of sale by both parties. No ammo included. Please let me know if you have questions!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom