• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County
    When Taurus redesigned their compact 9mm, the pt111, they tucked a short bit of rail under the barrel. When it came out last year there were no lasers or lights to fit. Now I can find some cheaper ones that claim to work.

Has anyone successfully incorporated a laser and/or light to a pt111 g2?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    Crimson trace makes one for about $100. It gets good reviews and is a laser/light combo. Just remember, adding something to the rail almost always eliminates your ability to carry in a good holster. At the very least you will be very limited in your holster choices.

Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County
    Crimson trace makes one for about $100. It gets good reviews and is a laser/light combo. Just remember, adding something to the rail almost always eliminates your ability to carry in a good holster. At the very least you will be very limited in your holster choices.

I've been all over the crimson trace site and other carriers of ct. I don't see a hint of a laser or light. They're made for mil pro and older, but not for the g2 with a rail. If I've missed it please post a link. Thanks!

Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County
    No, no, you are looking for rail mounted, yes? Amazon.com. Look for the crimson trace rail master.
    Ah ha! Thanks! From Amazon I checked back with the crimson trace site. They have the rail masters too but the site is not helpful in getting you to applications for guns they don't build specifically for. Now I just need to lay down some thick hints with my son- in-law!

Top Bottom