• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    I'm looking for a stainless steel 709 slim and it seems Bud's is the cheapest place to get it. It's at $363 right now. Does anyone know of a better deal? Also, if I order from Bud's do I get the Taurus tupperware, 2 mags, etc? Or is it just the gun?

jmancobra

Plinker
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    kokomo
    usually buds prices are delivered. most places charge a $20 transfer fee....so you'd be $383 otd. the best my local dealer would do on one was $400. with tax i woulda been $428. id say 383 is good just my :twocents:

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    $363 includes shipping and my dad is an FFL, so there will be no transfer fee.

So I suppose that makes it a pretty good deal at $363 out the door (well + tax)

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Thats a pretty good deal with not having a transfer fee and shipping covered. I bought mine for $379 tax included.

and was that for a blued one? i'm looking at $363 + tax for the stainless steel slide

I have been eyeballing these guns, Ive seen some goin used already for 300 if ya wanna try that route.

Yea but the problem is finding them! I'm trying to be patient, because I'd love to find a good used one... but there aren't many out there at the moment.

sargknows

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2009
    laporte county
    I ordered one last night from Buds. Could not even find one around Southbend. A couple of places said they would order one but no idea when I would get it and $20-40 more than Buds price plus my $20 tranfer fee.

Top Bottom