• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    I just recently purchased a used Taurus, but it has a few issues. The ejector and the groves that help the cylinder advance are worn. It prevents the pin from closing so the cylinder does not lock in. Are these issues taurus will cover? and is it worth the 100 bucks? I got a box and a half of ammo with it.

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    They are supposedto have a lifetime gaurantee, contact Taurus and make arrangements to ship it to them. And then let the rest of us know how it worked out.
    If you are close to Columbus, I iwould take a look at it, but remember, I am NO expert or gunsmith.

GLOCK91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    I dont konw if they would fix your problems or not but i had a problem with one of mine and they fixed it with no problems. They had a quick turn around on it also i was happy with there CS.

Scooter71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Noblesville
    Not 100% sure on the lifetime warranty on the gun if you're the second owner, not sure if warranty transfers over or not. If you call them they'd be able give u all the info needed, cost and so on...

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    They should cover it without question. I have sent a few second and third owned Tauri back for repairs. They don't care what owner you are, it's part of their policy. Call them up and talk to them, they will give you shipping instructions. Record your serial number so you can reference it if you have questions before it gets back to you.

zcsmith464

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Noblesville
    You should be ok, there warranty is intended to be a no BS warranty, transferable with the gun, not the owner... I have had a similar issue with a taurus firearm and they were great about getting it resolved!

Top Bottom