• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poberly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    NW Indiana
    While browsing the site, I saw that Sniper 79 has a kahr cw45 for sale. I don't have enough posts to pm him, so I thought that I would open it up and ask everyone. I have a taurus 24/7 pro compact .45 that I carry in a Theis IWB holster. This combination suits me really well for an everyday carry. I've heard a lot of good things regarding kahr firearms and would like to try one out. Does anyone have any experience with carrying both and have a preference? In the end, I am not in a rush to buy one, but I'm thinking about getting one as my next handgun. Any advise or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Preston

Juffman2142

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Indiana
    I have a kahr p series pretty much a fancy cw and can honestly say I am in love with it except my one criticism is the guide rod is uncaptive which can be a pain with reassembling it sometimes.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    My fiancee has a CW45,if your near Warsaw, I can let you run some rounds through it if you buy the ammo. She doesn't like because of the no external safety and it was a little to big of a cartridge for her in such a small pckg,good for me because I have another carry piece. I've been using a Tagua OWB holster. The Kahr pistols that I have fired has had the smoothest double action trigger that I have ever felt. I never fired a 24/7 so I cannot give you an opinion on that.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    poberly -
    I have owned both Taurus and Kahr and still own a couple of Kahr's. They are my EDC. I find that the Kahr's have the reliability edge - even over the best of the Tauruses (Taurii??) They are awesome in that department. They have the best DAO trigger around. That said - many people don't like DAO triggers at all - so I do suggest shooting before buying.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Can never go wrong with a Kahr. Excellent firearms. My hands down Fav CC is my new cw380. I also have a CM9, CW9, and CW45, they each serve they're carry purpose depending on the given daily situation. Get a Kahr and never look back!

Top Bottom