• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stove Pipe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How does one remove the rubber grip that comes with the pistol.Do you just pull it off.I would like to change it to a wooden grip.I see that i can buy the grips from aftermarket suppliers so ther are replacements.:ingo:

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Have you shot it yet, curious big fan of 22mag and taurus.Thx

I have one of these. It's very accurate and in general is a good gun. It has the hardest trigger pull of any revolver i've ever fired. You'll find yourself pulling the hammer back on this gun more often than not. Also, after reloading, the cylinder may not automatically align with the little thingamabob that keeps the cylinder aligned with the barrel. If it does not align, you can't pull the trigger. After you reload and reset the cylinder, just turn it a bit to lock it in place.

The only other piece of advice is that when it's extremely dirty, the cartridges may not be able to push themselves into the cylinder far enough to keep them from interfering with cylinder rotation. This is easy to fix with a rag or other piece of cleaning material.

Now, to the good stuff. I've fired thousands of rounds through the gun and it is basically reliable and is very accurate. It's comfortable to shoot.
    Would I purchase this gun again? Probably due to it's reasonable cost and apparent durability.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Got one in the "Layaway" and looked like a perfect woods gun. Read bad reviews but i've read bad reviews on just about every gun. I was wondering if that 2in barrel was enough to keep it effective in that cartridge but 8 shots is cool. The DA was rough to say the least but it is a new gun I said to myself. Anyway, I love that cartridge and I will try it out.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom