• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    They are strait up dbags here my CO and 1sgt are both pogs who memoriezed MC orders and enforce them harshly on the only grunts in the whole company.....They burned one of our guys who had 5 days left for tattoos last 96...then again he didnt really care about one more NJP and a reduction in rank for 5 days..

oh and im in 29 with 7th Reg Gunners Cadre now
    There is a loophole that's not widely known. You cannot get a full sleeve, but there is a specified percentage of surface area below the "sleeve line" which can be inked. (or something to that affect)...:dunno:

IDK specifics but after I got hurt and stuck in an admin office for several months while rehabing I learned of few things from those POGs, LOL. Might be something for you to look into. Read the regulation for yourself rather than take your command's word for it.

I know there were a few of those admin Marines getting some limited ink on their arms without repercussions, but that's not to say your command won't come down on you...:dunno:

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    There is a loophole that's not widely known. You cannot get a full sleeve, but there is a specified percentage of surface area below the "sleeve line" which can be inked. (or something to that affect)...:dunno:

IDK specifics but after I got hurt and stuck in an admin office for several months while rehabing I learned of few things from those POGs, LOL. Might be something for you to look into. Read the regulation for yourself rather than take your command's word for it.

I know there were a few of those admin Marines getting some limited ink on their arms without repercussions, but that's not to say your command won't come down on you...:dunno:

I do work in a gay POG office now.....maybe its time to start using those what did they call them....computers they have:dunno:

as much ink as i can take in 7 hours for 800 aint bad so im sleeving up

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    I do work in a gay POG office now.....maybe its time to start using those what did they call them....computers they have:dunno:

as much ink as i can take in 7 hours for 800 aint bad so im sleeving up

That's a long day of pain and and empty pocket to top it. Sounds like a good time to me. :)

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Drive 20 miles north to Auburn and see Gabe at Candy Apple Tattoo. I have had work done is a few different places and Gabe's work is top notch. I have a half sleeve and he has done 90% of it. He has done almost all my wife's tattoos also. Great color and a really good guy to get work done. JMO!!

jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    Ryan Hadley or Ricco Diamanté . Ryan cover my whole back in about 17 hours spread over about 3 sessions. His work on me is in my avatar pic. Just remember, you get what you pay for.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    There's this place called "The IDOC". It's in Michigan City.

They've been doing tattoos for 152 years now and still going strong. There are professionals there to welcome you whether you're a first timer or a repeat customer.

Do be aware though, they are very popular and extremely busy.
    Most people would kill to get in there.

Glad to help! :D

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    2j65mao.jpg

eijqqe.jpg

ket0nc.jpg

Top Bottom