• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I dunno, I guess it's a personal preference thing. I just think its...too much or something. Sup to you though!

Also great avatar pic lol! Is that you?

Haha no its not i'd rock a storm trooper helmet in the field for sure though!:D

As far as professionalism after i get out no employer will see it unless the have me take my shirt off MC order states that it cant pass the end of our skivy shirt sleeve mine ends around 3 in above my elbow.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Wrong answer!

Get a sleeve. Post pics. :rockwoot:

Haha, there ya go. Everyone is different.

Try this:

fake_tattoo_sleeve_3.jpg

Thanks for serving! LOL at the stormtrooper comment. :yesway:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Wow! Does it look real? Where can I get one. I want to freak my wife out! Years ago she freaked out when I got a small anchor (I'm a sailor) on my upper arm.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Not sure where your stationed, or how your command is, but if youre in Hawaii they dont care about sleeves. When I got mine the only thing my CO and 1st sgt said was "badass, I like it". And the way I see it, if I cant get hired because of it, chances are it wasnt a job I would like anyways.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Not sure where your stationed, or how your command is, but if youre in Hawaii they dont care about sleeves. When I got mine the only thing my CO and 1st sgt said was "badass, I like it". And the way I see it, if I cant get hired because of it, chances are it wasnt a job I would like anyways.

They are strait up dbags here my CO and 1sgt are both pogs who memoriezed MC orders and enforce them harshly on the only grunts in the whole company.....They burned one of our guys who had 5 days left for tattoos last 96...then again he didnt really care about one more NJP and a reduction in rank for 5 days..

oh and im in 29 with 7th Reg Gunners Cadre now

Top Bottom