• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    My best friend has a chromed version, or probably nickle, whichever one it was the highly polished one with a 3 in barrel (I'd guess).

n3ofx5.jpg

We shot the heck out of it, shot at metal targets, water jugs, snowmen, old computer monitor, this was last december out doors in the woods. We forgot to pack a good pair of gloves :n00b: so our hands were about frozen by the time we were done. It shot well, the recoil was not bad, was very managable. We fired some #4 shot as well as lots of #8 birdshot and some winchester defender rounds with the discs in them. The spread was pretty radical so this gun would be best used for inside room distances. We did not have any long colt ammo to try out as he never intended to use that caliber. It was fun, I myself would consider it something of a novelty gun. He doesnt even use it for protection, just a range toy. With the winchester defender ammunition it would be a great anti car jacking gun :draw:, as the .410 shot at point blank range would be devestating then again so would a .45acp 1911 or a glock or any number of guns. So I consider it a range toy (where allowed at ranges). If you're only shooting at paper targets indoor IMO you are not getting all of the gun's "fun factor" because shooting "stuff" with this gun is really fun. To be fair thats the case with any gun, just this little .410 seemed so well suited for it. Maybe thats why Mark Walberg used it to shoot open bathroom doors in Max Payne....:laugh:
    oigbqc.jpg

Oh how Hollywood exaggerates guns for our entertainment.

2vlqwlt.jpg

tmclean67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Avon, IN
    I have one and love it. I have some mixed responses when I tell people I bought it with the main purpose of home defense in mind. I have told my wife if I am traveling and she thinks someone is in the house, just point it in the air and fire the .410 shell. The sound alone would probably scare the pants off someone. If that doesn't work, the other 4 rounds are 45's.

Top Bottom