• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scooby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2013
    hi, am new here .. i am a dog trainer i train police dogs..for drug an bombs.. am needing to buy some ammonium nitrate.. i live in crawfordsville, indiana.. an i cant get around here.

thank you
    john northcutt

northcutt's k9 training center

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Gander Mountain in Castleton has Tannerite, bought some a few months ago. And you can mix it and play baseball with it if you wanted, and it wouldn't go off. You can shoot the 2,000 FPS center fire rifle tannerite with a handgun and it wouldn't go off. You can shoot it with a 2,000FPS rifle near the top, instead of in the center, and it still might not even go off, just spill out.
    The stuff is pretty safe.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    At our rifle range,"ONLY"paper targets are allowed---------Just for something to liven up the day,I will pack two or three clay targets with tannerite and leave them easily seen on the 100yd range---temptation being great--Mr.Newshooter cannot resist-----most,after the loud boom will quietly pack,and leave------some with red faces--some using "strange" words ------------Tannerite= lots of fun

tallend

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    At our rifle range,"ONLY"paper targets are allowed---------Just for something to liven up the day,I will pack two or three clay targets with tannerite and leave them easily seen on the 100yd range---temptation being great--Mr.Newshooter cannot resist-----most,after the loud boom will quietly pack,and leave------some with red faces--some using "strange" words ------------Tannerite= lots of fun

tallend

You must run video if you are going to do this. :D And post said video here, of course.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    H2 Targets brand is very similar material, a bit boomier, and MUCH cheaper than Tannerite, particularly at the prices charged by Rural King.

At the last Indy1500 gun show, H2 Targets material was selling for $45 for a 10 pound pack. That's $4.50/pound.

Rural King wants around $27 for two half pound jars or $27/pound.

Top Bottom