• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    In the woods plinking? Sig Sauer SP2022. E20229BSS model has got 15+1 round 9x19mm capacity, night sights, interchangeable backstraps, an amazing DA/SA trigger with decocker. All for cheaper than an FNX9 - not dogging on FN, they're nice but for $464 + free shipping it's hard to pass on the Sig. I only have to wait because the boss (Wife) doesn't want me to spend our (my) hard earned money

My two cents - I know I'm pretty hell bent on buying another SP2022 again.

submitbytyping

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    EDIT: Talking about the 5906 I ended up getting here:

I've put about 300 thru it and my thoughts are almost all positive.

The DA trigger pull is unreal - why isn't this gun more well known for it's DA pull? The SA ain't too shabby either. Yeah it gets a little heavy tho, and I wouldn't want to have to carry it all day. If you have small hands I could see the double stack being boxy but it fits just fine.

But other then that I don't get it - why aren't these more popular? For the price in a semi-auto I couldn't think of a better handgun. Mine showed up with some wear, mainly holster. But the internals were A+. I got Novak sights and hogue grips. A few scratches at the end of the barrel but meh.. it's not a show gun I got it for shooting.

If you're on the fence I recommend one. I feel like I'm on the inside or something. Honestly wondering why they're not more popular other then they're not the latest and greatest plastic wonder.

Again, thanks to everyone who took the time to reply to this - it really helped me chose!

Last edited:

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Dont buy one, I shot one the other day and it was torture, not an enjoyable expirience at all. They carry well and look good, but the actual range expirience is too painful to be enjoyed.

Top Bottom