• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Nobody's saying they don't work reliably. They simply got lost in the bottom of the ugly bucket for way too long. And just when you thought the lines of the hi point was designed after rosie odonnell (purposely left the caps off - she does not rate them), here comes this one.
    It is ugly as sin I must agree haha

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    OH MAN that is SWEET!!! I have to save up the $50.00 and get me one of those....and a thigh holster to put it in. I will watch a couple more videos on line then start my own tactical youtube channel on tactical shooting and such.

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    If you pull that Beast on someone at least you'll never have to worry about it jamming; the the person will die of laughter before you could worry about pulling the trigger! :D

I'd rather spend my money on tactical running shoes so as to run away than try to fight with that thing!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Nothing against Hi-Points, I'm rather fond of cheap guns myself, but you need to reevaluate your priorities if the paint job was the largest part of your firearms budget.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    What I will say is that my brother and I did get matching hi points for next to nothing (that was the point) and had a good time shooting them a time or two before he left for the navy. The ugly thing still brings back memories.

benzkomp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    My first Hi Point was incredibily reliable, the only thing it was bulky and ugly. This gun looks really cool and I would carry it no problem.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    My first Hi Point was incredibily reliable, the only thing it was bulky and ugly. This gun looks really cool and I would carry it no problem.
    People need to really quit hating on hi points. They're perfect truck guns.

Top Bottom